Movement Detector for 1/10Vdc Equipments – DM TE1 002
Movement Detector for 1/10Vdc Equipments
- Inflared Movement Detector for 1/10VDC equipments, Led or
- Fluorescent with stand-by level adjustment:
- Stand by level: When there is no movement the lights go to the preadjusted level (0% ~ 50%) instead of being turned off completely.
- Flush Ceiling mounting.
- Posibility to expansion the coverage area of the movement detector using slave sensors (DM SEN T03)
- Application Examples: Oficces, schools, hospitals, hotels…
|Reference||DM TE1 002|
|Power Supply||230V – 50Hz|
|Type of Load||Ballast or Driver 1/10Vcc|
|Maximum Number of Equipments||80*|
|* 1/10Vdc signal:
|Coverage Area||360º & ᴓ7m at 2,5m high|
|Time Delay||10min~ 30min|
|Maximum Nº of Extra Movement Sensor (DM SEN T03)||Up to 14|
|Working Temperature||0ºC ~ +40ºC|
|Protection Degree||IP20, according to UNE-EN20324|
|Connection Terminals||Wires of up to 6mm2|
|According to the Standard||UNE-EN60730|
- EM MAN DM0 – IR Remote Control for Parameters Adjustment:
- Allowing adjustment of: Time Delay and Brightness.
- 3 advantajes:
- Save time in the installation.
- Same adjustment for all motion detector of the same Installation.
- Cancel potentiometer control which prevents unwanted manipulations.
DM SEN T03 – Slave Movement Detector:
- Flush ceiling Slave Motion Detector.
- It allows to extend the covered area installing several sensors.
- RJ11 Phone connection, which simplify the installation.
- Possibility to connect up to 14 slave sensor to a single master detector.
- Includ a 5,5m wired.
- Timing and brightness level adjustable via potentiometers or remote control (EM MAN DM0). Sensitivity adjustable by remote control.