Movement Detector for DALI Equipments – DM TE1 DA2
- Inflared Movement Detector for 1/10VDC equipments, Led or Fluorescent with stand-by level adjustment:
- Stand by level: When there is no movement the lights go to the preadjusted level (0% ~ 50%) instead of being turned off completely.
- Unidirectional and Broadcasting communication (only one group). It does not allow the individual address of each equipment.
- Flush ceiling mounting
- Posibility to expansion the coverage area of the movement detector using slave sensors (DM SEN T03).
- Application Examples: Oficces, schools, hospitals, hotels…
|Reference||DM TE1 DA2|
|Power Supply||230V~ 50Hz|
|Type of Load||Ballast or driver 1/10Vcc|
|Maximum Nº of Equipments||64|
|Dali Signal||16V Synchronized|
|Output Channels||1 channel / 1 group|
|Dimming Margin||0,10% ~ 100%|
|Coverage Area||360º – Ø7m at 2,5m high|
|Time Delay||10 ~ 30min|
|Working Temperature||0º ~ +40ºC|
|Connection Terminals||Wires of up to 6mm2|
|Protection Degree||IP20 according to UNE 20324|
|According to the Standard||UNE-EN 60730|
- EM MAN DM0 – IR Remote Control for Parameters Adjustment:
- Allowing adjustment of: Time Delay and Brightness.
- 3 advantajes:
- Save time in the installation.
- Same adjustment for all motion detector of the same Installation.
- Cancel potentiometer control which prevents unwanted manipulations.
DM SEN T03 – Slave Movement Detector:
- Flush ceiling Slave Motion Detector.
- It allows to extend the covered area installing several sensors.
- RJ11 Phone connection, which simplify the installation.
- Possibility to connect up to 14 slave sensor to a single master detector.
- Includ a 5,5m wired.
- Timing and brightness level adjustable via potentiometers or remote control (EM MAN DM0). Sensitivity adjustable by remote control.