- Motion Detectors
- Staircase Lighting Timers
- Impulse Relay
- Time Counters
- Wireless Solutions – Radiofrequency
- CO2 Air Quality Sensors
- Touchless (contactless) Pushbutton which allows switching the lighting or opening an automatic door, without the need of physical contact with the mechanism, simply by bringing the hand closer to it.
- Three operating modes are available: Resettable Timer (30sec – 10min), Impulse Timer (1sec) or Impulse Relay (ON-OFF).
- Adjustable detection range.
- Incorporates a red LED that allows to be located in the dark.
- Voltage-free output relay that allows the control of all types of loads, from lighting to automatic door engines.
- Recessed installation compatible with standard mechanisms box, using clamping claws.
- White frame and translucent red interior area.
|Product reference||PT GAR PR1|
|Power Supply (V)||230VCA|
|Switching capacity (A)||16|
|LED lamps load (W)||400|
|Incandescent and Halogen 230V (W)||3000|
|12V Halogen with electronic transformer (W)||3000|
|Halogen lamps with ferromagnetic trafo (W||2400|
|Fluorescent lamps load(W)||1300|
|Zero crossing point||Yes|
|Installation||Universal Mechanism Box|
|Maximum coverage (m)||0,3|
|Warning Switch OFF||No|
|Minimum Time setting (seconds)||1|
|Maximum Time setting (minutes)||10|
|Timed Impulse Relay||No|
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)||0|
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)||40|
|Permanent light LED||Yes|
|Mounting||Flush-mounting into Universal Mechanism Box|
|Protection Degree||IP20 according to UNE 20324|