Motion Detector Ceiling Mounting – DM TEC PA1
Motion Detector Ceiling Mounting
- Ceiling mounted PIR motion detector specially-designed for narrow areas, for example: corridors.
- Lighting control depending on the movement and natural light.
- Time delay and brightness level are adjustable by Pontentiometer or Remote control (EM MAN DM0). Sensitivity by remote control.
- Coverage: 22m x 4m at 2,5m high and across the pattern.
- Zero crossing point technology to protect the contactors of relays and manage high loads.
- Valid for all type of lamps, including LED and Fluorescent.
- Application Examples:hotels, schools, hospitals, etc…
|Reference||DM TEC PA1|
|Type of motion detector||Special for corridors|
|Power Supply||230V~ ± 10%50Hz|
|Switching Capacity||16A cos? = 1|
|Halogens MBT (Ferromagnetic)||2.400W|
|Halogens MBT (Electronic)||3.000W|
|PL Lamps||18x7W 12x11W 10x15W 10x20W 10x23W|
|Maximum Coverage||22m x 4m with across the partern at 2,5m high13m x 4m with direct movement at 2,5m high|
|Timming||6seg ~ 12min|
|Brightness||3 ~ 100Lux|
|Sensitivity||Adjustable by remote control (EM MAN DM0)|
|Working Temperature||-10ºC ~ +40ºC|
- EM MAN DM0 – IR Remote Control for Parameters Adjustment:
- Allowing adjustment of: Time Delay and Brightness.
- 3 advantajes:
- Save time in the installation.
- Same adjustment for all motion detector of the same Installation.
- Cancel potentiometer control which prevents unwanted manipulations.