TOUCH TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER WITH HVAC MODE KEY - TM KNT 002
- KNX Capacitive Touch Thermostat for room temperature control with button to adjust the HVAC operating mode.
- It incorporates a Display that shows both the Setpoint or Ambient Temperature and the Relative Humidity of the environment.
- 4 buttons with preset functionality:
- Decrease Set-point Temperature
- Increase Set-point Temperature
- Switch On/Off Thermostat
- HVAC Mode
- In addition, there are 2 free buttons which can be configured as a Switch, Dimmer, Control of Blinds / Shutters, Scenes, etc.
- Integrated Temperature Sensor, Brightness Sensor and Relative Humidity.
- HVAC mode LED.
- Its main functionality is complemented with 4 Binary / Analog Inputs, which can be connected to a Door / Window Contact or a DINUY Temperature Probe.
- Allows enabling and configuring one Heating and / or Cooling Thermostat.
- Press or status indicator LEDs with ETS configurable luminosity and RGB color on the 2 freely configurable keys.
- No need external power, only the KNX Bus.
- Designed for flush mounting into universal mechanism box.
- Commissioning by ETS5 or later versions.
||TM KNT 002
|Power Supply (V)
||21Vcc - 32Vcc
||ETS5 or later
|Accuracy of the Temperature Measurement (ºC)
||±0,4ºC between -10ºC ~ +85ºC
|Type of inputs
||Binaries or Analogs
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)
|According with Directives
||Security 2014/35/EU // EMC 2014/30/EU
|According to the Standard
||KNX Standard 2.0 // EN60669-1, 2-1 & 2-3