• KNX PIR Motion Detector with luminosity sensor.
• The lux level and time delay can be set with the control knobs, by using the IR remote control (EM MAN DM0) or via ETS.
• One PIR sensor and a high resolution lens can detect the smallest movement.
• Depending on the parameterization by ETS, this detectors can work as:
– Motion detection: depending on the movement and the daylight.
– Twilight switch: teach-in brightness threshold for daylight-dependent switching.
– Constant light control: with dimming telegrams.
– Signal monitoring: motion detection without brightness sensor.
– Brightness sensor: light sensor without motion detection.
– Temperature sensor: sends the temperature value.
• Flush mounted in universal mechanism box.
• Detection area of 200º and maximum 8m.
• Programming and commissioning by ETS3 or later version.