1-channel Dimmer for 1/10VDC Ballasts or Drivers – RE K5X 010
• Wireless 1-channel Dimmer for 1/10VDC Ballasts or Drivers, with Fluorescence or LED lighting.
• It has 2 control elements for switching/dimming the load:
· K relay: one independent contact that opens or closes the phase output to the drivers or ballasts.
Therefore, with this relay, we will control the power supply of the luminaires. If a greater number of
electronic ballasts or drivers with high inrush currents are to be connected, a separate load
contactor is recommended.
· 1-10VDC Analogue Output: dimming signal. The number of electronic ballasts or drivers that can
be dimmed via the 1-10V output, depends on the ballast-specific 1/10V input current of the types
• Incorporates RF signal repeater function, which can be enabled or disabled as needed.
• A conventional pushbutton can be wired for local or remote control.
• Junction box mounting. Dimensions: 46 x 46 x 30mm.
• Programming and commissioning by ETS5 or later version.