Interface for Pushbutton – EM KNX 002
• The 1-channel Universal Interface detects status changes at the inputs and sends KNX telegrams
depending on its parameterisation through its switches.
• It can be connected conventional pushbuttons or auxiliary contacts to the device.
• The inputs are triggered by two independent input commands, for instance, by using
2 pushbuttons (N.O. contacts).
• The device provides functions like switching or dimming of lighting, moving of blinds and shutters,
• It is a flush mounted device to be inserted in an universal box, behind the pushbutton.
• Battery-operated, 2 x 3V Lithium batteries CR2025. Useful life higher than 8 years.
• Compatible with: CO KNX 001, IT KNX 001, CO KNX 002, PE KNX 001, MI KNX 001, RE KNX LE1,
RE KNX LE2, RE KNX LE3, RE KNX RGB, RE KNX 010 & RE KNX DA1.