2-CHANNEL SWITCHING OR 1-CHANNEL BLIND/SHUTTER ACTUATOR – PE K5X 002
• KNX-RF System-Mode Wireless Switching Actuator which can work as:
· Switching actuator with 2 independent output channels: control of 2 independent loads.
· Blind/Shuuter actuator with 1 output channel: Roller Blind / Shutter, Venetian Blind or Vent Louver control.
• Incorporates 2 inputs for conventional pushbutton, which can be configured independently, through the ETS: Switching, Dimming, Control of Blinds, Scene Management or Sending Values.
• Configured as 1 channel of blinds / shutters, the following alarms and functions are available: Wind alarm, Rain alarm, Frost alarm, Sun protection function, Scene function and Forced function.
• Configured as 2 independent channels, the following functions are available for each channel: Timing, Preset Value, Scene, Logic, Forced and Threshold.
• Perfect solution for using in conventional installations without placing KNX bus cables.
• Communication with the KNX Bus must be carried out using a KNX / KNX RF S-Mode Media Coupler (CO K5X 002)
• Programming and commissioning by ETS5 or later.