WIRELESS INTERFACE FOR PUSHBUTTON – EM KNX 002
• The 1 channel Universal Interface detects status changes at the inputs and sends KNX telegrams depending on its parameterisation through its switches.
• It can be connected conventional pushbuttons or auxiliary contacts to the device.
• The inputs are triggered by two independent input commands, for instance, by using 2 puschbuttons (N.O contacts).
• The device provides functions like switching or dimming of lighting, moving of blinds and shutters, managing scenes,..
• It is a flush mounted device to be inserted in an universal box, behind the pushbutton.
• Battery-operated, 2 x 3V Lithium batteries CR2025. Useful life higher than 8 years.
• Compatible with: CO KNX 001, IT KNX 001, CO KNX 002, PE KNX 001, MI KNX 001, RE KNX LE1, RE KNX LE2, RE KNX LE3, RE KNX RGB, RE KNX 010 and RE KNX DA1.
|Product reference||EM KNX 002|
|Power Supply (V)||2 baterías 3V CR2025|
|Battery life||> 8 años|
|Maximum coverage (m)||100|
|Start up||Easy Mode|
|Type of inputs||Free-voltage|
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)||-10|
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)||45|
|KNX Medium||KNX-RF Easy Mode|