COMMUNICATION INTERFACE – CO KNX 001
Communication interface between DINUY conventional Dimmers and any KNX-RF sensor.
Compatible with all DINUY modular dimmers.
At the moment that receives a RF signal from a sensor it transmits the order to the dimmers, being possible to regulate any type of load, thanks to the wide range of available dimmers.
The device can also be used as a KNX-RF repeater to increase the wireless range within a KNX-RF wireless system.
Modular installation device.
DIN-rail mounting. 1-module wide.
Compatible with: EM KNX 002, PU KNX 001, RC KNX 001 & CO KNX 002.
KNX-RF SIGNAL REPEATER – AM KNX 001
- RF signal repeater. It enlarges the range between transmitters and actuators.
- Up to 3 consecutive units can be used in the same installation.
- Compatible with: any KNX-RF signal.
PORTABLE PUSHBUTTON – PU KNX 001
- The 1 channel Pushbutton sends KNX telegrams when the button is pressed depending on its parameterisation through its switches.
- The device provides functions like switching or dimming of lighting, moving of blinds and shutters, managing scenes,…
- Dimensions: 78 x 28 x 23mm.
- Portable or wall fix mounted.
- Battery-operated: 2 x 3V Lithium batteries CR2025. Useful life higher than 8 years.
- Compatible with: CO KNX 001, IT KNX 001, CO KNX 002, PE KNX 001, MI KNX 001, RE KNX LE1, RE KNX LE2, RE KNX LE3, RE KNX RGB, RE KNX 010 and RE KNX DA1.
REMOTE CONTROL – RC KNX 001
- The Radio Remote Control sends KNX telegrams when one of the key is presse depending on its parameterisation.
- The KNX-RF hand-held remote control transmits KNX telegrams wirelessly when the key is pressed.
- These could include telegrams for switching, dimming, blind/shutter control or lighting scenes saving/recovering.
- Incorporates 5 independent channels, 1 main channel and 5 scene channels.
- Battery-operated: 1 x 3V Lithium battery CR2032. Useful life higher than 8 years.
- Power supply: 1X3V battery CR2032. Useful life: > 8 years.
- Radio-frequency: 868,4 MHz.
- Range: up to 100m (in the free field).
- Compatible with: CO KNX 001. IT KNX 001, CO KNX 002, PE KNX 001, MI KNX 001, RE KNX LE1, RE KNX LE2, RE KNX LE3, RE KNX RGB, RE KNX 01 & RE KNX DA1.
WIRELESS INTERFACE FOR PUSHBUTTON – EM KNX 002
- The 1 channel Universal Interface detects status changes at the inputs and sends KNX telegrams depending on its parameterisation through its switches.
- It can be connected conventional pushbuttons or auxiliary contacts to the device.
- The inputs are triggered by two independent input commands, for instance, by using 2 puschbuttons (N.O contacts).
- The device provides functions like switching or dimming of lighting, moving of blinds and shutters, managing scenes,..
- It is a flush mounted device to be inserted in an universal box, behind the pushbutton.
- Battery-operated, 2 x 3V Lithium batteries CR2025. Useful life higher than 8 years.