RF Interface – CO KNX 001• Communication interface between DINUY dimmers and wireless compatible sensors.
• At the moment that receives a RF signal from a sensor it transmits the order to the dimmers, being possible
to regulate any type of load, thanks to the wide range of available dimmers.
• Includes the signal repeater function.
• Installation in DIN-rail.
Remote Control – RC KNX 001• Remote control for light and shutters/blinds control.
• Five different channels and five different scenes.
• Switches ON/OFF and Dims the lighting.
• Saves and recovers scenes
• 5 channels
Portable pushbutton – PU KNX 001• One-channel portable pushbutton.
• Switch ON/OFF & Toggle: Connects, disconnects or switches the linked actuator. It sends ON/OFF/Toggle depending on the configuration.
• Installation: Portable or wall fix mounted.
• Power supply: 1X3V baterry CR2032. Useful life: > 8 years.
• Radio-frequency: 868,4MHz.
• Range: up to 100m (in the free field).
INTERFACE FOR PUSHBUTTON – EM KNX 002• The 1-channel Universal Interface detects status changes at the inputs and sends KNX telegrams
depending on its parameterisation through its switches.
• It can be connected conventional pushbuttons or auxiliary contacts to the device.
• The inputs are triggered by two independent input commands, for instance, by using
2 pushbuttons (N.O. contacts).
• The device provides functions like switching or dimming of lighting, moving of blinds and shutters,
• It is a flush mounted device to be inserted in an universal box, behind the pushbutton.
• Battery-operated, 2 x 3V Lithium batteries CR2025. Useful life higher than 8 years.
• Compatible with: CO KNX 001, IT KNX 001, CO KNX 002, PE KNX 001, MI KNX 001, RE KNX LE1,
RE KNX LE2, RE KNX LE3, RE KNX RGB, RE KNX 010 & RE KNX DA1.