2-CHANNEL DALI DAYLIGHT HARVESTING SENSOR – RE DMS DA3
• Daylight Harvesting system for DALI LED and Fluorescent lighting fixtures: uses daylight to offset the amount of artificial lighting needed to properly light a space, in order to reduce energy consumption. It is able to dim or switch lighting in response to changing daylight availability. It is designed to maintain a minimum recommended light level which will vary according to the needs and use of the space; for example, the commonly recommended light level for offices is 500 Lux on the desktop.
• It has a 2 channels which allows controlling two different lines of luminaires with an offset in the second line (luminaires farthest from the window).
• Incorporates the Motion Detection (PIR) function, which makes the switch-on of the lighting conditional to the presence of people (optional).
• Two working modes are available: Daylight Harvesting + Motion detection or only Daylight Harvesting without motion detection.
• Pre-configured from factory to achieve approximately 500 Lux in the workplace.
• Possibility to set a minimum dimming level, avoiding switching the luminaires completely off.
• Built-in output relay which allows disconnecting and switching the lighting fixtures off.
• Flush-ceiling mounting.
• Possibility of expanding the motion detection area using slave sensors (DM SEN T03).
• Thanks to the accessory AC DMS 001, the manual switching and dimming control can be carried out via conventional Pushbutton / Switch,
• Application examples: offices, schools, hospitals…
|Product reference||RE DMS DA3|
|Power Supply (V)||230VCA|
|Connection terminals||"lift" type|
|Cable section (mm2)||2.5|
|Minimum Storage Temperature (ºC) (min)||-30|
|Maximum Storage Temperature (ºC) (max)||70|
|Minimum Time (min)||10|
|Maximum Time setting (minutes)||30|
|Detecting angle (º)||360|
|Mounting height (m)||2.5|
|Coverage diameter (m)||7|
|Type of load||Ballast or Driver DALI|
|Maximum number of extra movement sensor||14|
|Minimum Brightness level (lux) (min)||100|
|Maximum Brightness level (lux) (max)||1000|
|Maximum Number of Equipments||64|
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)||0|
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)||40|
|Protection Degree||IP20, UNE 20324|