2-CHANNEL DALI DAYLIGHT HARVESTING SENSOR – RE DMS DA3
- Daylight Harvesting system for DALI LED and Fluorescent lighting fixtures: uses daylight to offset the amount of artificial lighting needed to properly light a space, in order to reduce energy consumption. It is able to dim or switch lighting in response to changing daylight availability. It is designed to maintain a minimum recommended light level which will vary according to the needs and use of the space; for example, the commonly recommended light level for offices is 500 Lux on the desktop.
- It has a 2 channels which allows controlling two different lines of luminaires with an offset in the second line (luminaires farthest from the window).
- Incorporates the Motion Detection (PIR) function, which makes the switch-on of the lighting conditional to the presence of people (optional).
- Two working modes are available: Daylight Harvesting + Motion detection or only Daylight Harvesting without motion detection.
- Pre-configured from factory to achieve approximately 500 Lux in the workplace.
- Possibility to set a minimum dimming level, avoiding switching the luminaires completely off.
- Built-in output relay which allows disconnecting and switching the lighting fixtures off.
- Flush-ceiling mounting.
- Possibility of expanding the motion detection area using slave sensors (DM SEN T03).
- Thanks to the accessory AC DMS 001, the manual switching and dimming control can be carried out via conventional Pushbutton / Switch,
- Application examples: offices, schools, hospitals…
||RE DMS DA3
|Power Supply (V)
|Cable section (mm2)
|Minimum Storage Temperature (ºC) (min)
|Maximum Storage Temperature (ºC) (max)
|Minimum Time (min)
|Maximum Time setting (minutes)
|Detecting angle (º)
|Mounting height (m)
|Coverage diameter (m)
|Type of load
||Ballast or Driver DALI
|Maximum number of extra movement sensor
|Minimum Brightness level (lux) (min)
|Maximum Brightness level (lux) (max)
|Maximum Number of Equipments
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)
||IP20, UNE 20324