DALI DAYLIGHT HARVESTING SENSOR – RE DMS DA1
• Daylight Harvesting system for DALI LED and Fluorescent lighting fixtures: uses daylight to offset the amount of artificial lighting needed to properly light a space, in order to reduce energy consumption. It is able to dim or switch lighting in response to changing daylight availability. It is designed to maintain a minimum recommended light level which will vary according to the needs and use of the stay.
• Broadcast DALI communication.
• Incorporates the Motion Detection function (optional), which makes the switch-on of the lighting conditional to the presence of people.
• Minimum dimming level adjustment, avoiding switching the luminaires completely off.
• Possibility of expanding the motion detection area using Slave Sensors “DM SEN T03”.
• Thanks to the accessory “AC DMS 001”, the manual switching and dimming control can be carried out via conventional Pushbutton / Switch.
• Flush-ceiling mounting.
• Application examples: offices, schools, hospitals…
|Product reference||RE DMS DA1|
|Power Supply (V)||230VCA|
|Connection terminals||"lift" type|
|Cable section (mm2)||2.5|
|Minimum Storage Temperature (ºC) (min)||-30|
|Maximum Storage Temperature (ºC) (max)||70|
|Minimum Time (min)||10|
|Maximum Time setting (minutes)||30|
|Detecting angle (º)||360|
|Mounting height (m)||2.5|
|Coverage diameter (m)||7|
|Type of load||Ballast or Driver DALI|
|Maximum number of extra movement sensor||14|
|Minimum Brightness level (lux) (min)||100|
|Maximum Brightness level (lux) (max)||1000|
|Maximum Number of Equipments||64|
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)||0|
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)||40|
|Protection Degree||IP20, UNE 20324|
|According with Directives||2014/35/EU LV; 2014/30/EU EMC; 2011/65/EU RoHS|
|According to the Standard||UNE-EN 60669-1:2018; UNE-EN 60669-2-1:2005, +erratum:2008, +/A1:2010, +/A12:2011; UNE-EN 60669-2-3:2007|