Modular dimmer for 1/10Vdc equipments – RE EL5 002
Dimmer for 1/10Vdc Equipments
- Modular dimmer for the control of Luminaires, Fluorescence or LED, with driver o ballast dimmig by 1/10VDC signal.
- Control by conventional pushbuttons, potentiometer or 1/10V signal.
- With Memory: the lamps are switched on at the previous level before being switched-off.
- Without Memory: the lamps are switched on at maximum level.
- Auto: the lamps are switched on at the previous level before being switched-off and the dimmer recovers the same situation if there is a cut-off of the mains.
- Potentiometer, external or built-in on.
- 0/10VDC signal.
- Modular housing, with a width of 5 modules (87,5mm). Mounting in DIN-rail.
- Anti-panic input fos safety systems: in case of emergency the lamps can be switched on at maximum level without taking into account the dimming control.
- Master/Slave configuration, allowing increasing the load capacity from only one control, dividing the load in different dimmers.
|Reference||RE EL5 002|
|Power supply||230V~ 50/60Hz|
|Consumption||2,7W cos? = 0,73|
|Type of load||Ballast or Driver 1/10Vcc|
|Maximum number of ballast||200 Ballast (*)|
|Switching capacity||16A / 250V ~|
|Maximum current input 1/10VDC||500mA|
|Maximum current output 1/10VDC||2500mA|
|Control||Pushbutton, Potentiometer (external or internal) or 0/10V signal|
|Dimensions||5 modules width|
|Working temperature||0ºC ~ +40ºC|
|Connection terminal||Wires of up to 6mm2|
|Protection degree||IP20 according to UNE 20324|
|According to the standard||UNE-EN 60669-2-1|