Dimmer for 1/10Vdc equipments – RE PLA 010
Dimmer for 1/10Vdc Equipments
- Small dimmer for 1/10VDC ballast or LED driver, for example, Fluorescence or Led lighting fixtures.
- Can control up to a maximum of 100 equipments.
- Junction-box mounting.
- Control by Pushbutton, with or without memory.
- Resettable protection against overloads, short-circuits and over-heating. Built-in selector switch which allows to set the minimum dimming level.
|Reference||RE PLA 010|
|Power supply||230V~ 50/60Hz|
|Type of load||Ballats or Driver 1/10Vcc|
|Maximum number of equipments||100 (*)|
|Switching capacity||1,2A / 250V~|
|Maximum current input 1/10V||500mA|
|Maximum current output 1/10V||250mA|
|Control||Pushbuttons( No lighted pushbuttons)|
|Maximum number of pushbuttons||Unlimited (No lighted pushbuttons)|
|Dimensions||46 x 46 x 24mm|
|Working temperature||0º ~ +40ºC|
|Protection degree||IP20 according to UNE20324|
|Connection terminals||Wires of up to 6mm2|
|In accordance with standard||UNE-EN 60669-2-1|
(*) Is necessary to know the maximum current input and output from the 1/10VDC equipment to decide correctly the number of ballast or drivers that can be connected to the dimmer.
Example: We have a driver which consumption is 2mA per channel 1/10.
- Maximum number of equipments:
- Max. current input RE PLA 010 / Driver channel consumption 1/10V 1 driver which consumption is 2mA by channel 1/10VDC: Maximum number of equipments: 250mA/2mA=125 equipments.
Besides the consumption for the channel, is necessary to know that if you connect the power of the luminaries at relay (relé) K` of the dimmer and if the consumption of the luminaries overcome 16A, it will be necessary to install a contactor between L`and the power of luminaries.
- Example: We have a Driver of 20W & cosφ=0,9–> 275VA / (20W / 0,9) = 12 Drivers maximum.