MECHANISM-BOX-MOUNTED KNX MOVEMENT DETECTOR - DM KNT 003
• KNX PIR Motion Detector with luminosity sensor.
• The lux level and time delay can be set with the control knobs, by using the IR remote control (EM MAN DM0) or via ETS.
• One PIR sensor and a high resolution lens can detect the smallest movement.
• Depending on the parameterization by ETS, this detectors can work as:
– Motion detection: depending on the movement and the daylight.
– Twilight switch: teach-in brightness threshold for daylight-dependent switching.
– Constant light control: with dimming telegrams.
– Signal monitoring: motion detection without brightness sensor.
– Brightness sensor: light sensor without motion detection.
– Temperature sensor: sends the temperature value.
• Flush mounted in universal mechanism box.
• Detection area of 200º and maximum 8m.
• Programming and commissioning by ETS3 or later version.
|Product reference||DM KNT 003|
|Power Supply (V)||21Vcc - 32Vcc|
|Maximum Number of Equipments||0|
|Detecting angle (º)||200|
|Mounting height (m)||1.5|
|Detecting length (m)||8|
|Programming by||ETS3 or later|
|Start up||System Mode|
|Maximum number of extra movement sensor||0|
|Minimum Time setting (seconds)||0,1|
|Maximum Time setting (minutes)||85|
|Minimum Brightness level (lux) (min)||5|
|Maximum Brightness level (lux) (max)||1000|
|Zero crossing point||No|
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)||-10|
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)||45|
|Protection Degree||IP20, Class II|