230V-OPERATED CEILING-MOUNTED KNX-RF MOVEMENT DETECTOR - DM K5X 230
- Wireless KNX-RF Motion Detectors, with Infrared detection technology, for recessed mounting in a false ceiling, powered by 230V.
- It has a highly sensitive PIR sensor, which, together with the lens design, allows detecting the slightest movement within its coverage area.
- Incorporates a luminosity sensor, which allows its functionality to be limited to daylight.
- It has a second potentiometer that allows adjusting the delay time from the last detection.
- It includes a series of parameters and functionalities that must be parameterized through the ETS:
- Adjustment of delay time and luminosity by potentiometer or ETS.
- Sending telegram after detection and at the end of the delay time.
- Motion Monitoring Function.
- Twilight Switch Function.
- Temperature Sensor Function.
- Brightness Sensor Function.
- Constant Light Control Function.
- Flush-ceiling mounting.
- Coverage: 360º and Ø7m at 2,5m high.
- Programming and commissioning by ETS5 or later version.
||DM K5X 230
|Power Supply (V)
||ETS5 or later
|Maximum coverage (m)
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)
||KNX-RF System Mode