• KNX-RF S-Mode Wireless 1-channel Switching Actuator:
– 2-channel Switching Actuator.
– 1-channel Blind/Shutter Actuator.
• If it is configured as 2-channel Switch Actuator, the following functions are available in each channel: Timer, Preset value, Scene control, Logical functions, Forzed and Threshold function.
• If it is configured as 1-channel Blinds/Shutters Actuator, the following alarms and functions are available: Wind alarm, Rain alarm, Frost alarm, Sun Protection function, Scene control and Forzed function.
• Incorporates 4 Analog/Digital inputs, which can be configured independently, through the ETS:
– Digital inputs (binary): allows the connection of a pushbutton, switch or conventional binary sensor, free-voltage contact.
– Analog inputs: allows the connection of a temperature probe (ST KNT 001 or ST KNT 002).
• In addition, it allows enabling and configuring up to 4 independent Cooling or Heating Thermostats.
• Programming and commissioning via ETS5 or later version.