2-CHANNEL 1-10V DAYLIGHT HARVESTING SENSOR – RE DMS 003
- Daylight Harvesting system for 1-10V LED and Fluorescent lighting fixtures: uses daylight to offset the amount of artificial lighting needed to properly light a space, in order to reduce energy consumption. It is able to dim or switch lighting in response to changing daylight availability. It is designed to maintain a minimum recommended light level which will vary according to the needs and use of the stay.
- It has 2 channels which allows controlling two different lines of luminaires with an offset in the second line (luminaires farthest from the window).
- Incorporates the Motion Detection function (optional), which makes the switch-on of the lighting conditional to the presence of people.
- Minimum dimming level adjustment, avoiding switching the luminaires completely off.
- Built-in output relay which allows disconnecting and switching the lighting fixtures off.
- Possibility of expanding the motion detection area using Slave Sensors “DM SEN T03”.
- Thanks to the accessory “AC DMS 001”, the manual switching and dimming control can be carried out via conventional Pushbutton / Switch,
- Flush-ceiling mounting.
- Application examples: offices, schools, hospitals…
||RE DMS 003
|Power Supply (V)
|Switching capacity (A)
|Cable section (mm2)
|Minimum Storage Temperature (ºC) (min)
|Maximum Storage Temperature (ºC) (max)
|Minimum Time (min)
|Maximum Time setting (minutes)
|Detecting angle (º)
|Mounting height (m)
|Coverage diameter (m)
|Type of load
||Ballast or Driver 1/10VDc
|Maximum number of extra movement sensor
|Minimum Brightness level (lux) (min)
|Maximum Brightness level (lux) (max)
|Maximum current input 1/10VDC (mA)
|Maximum current output 1/10VDC (mA)
|Maximum Number of Equipments
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)
||IP20, UNE 20324