Accessory For Manual Control – AC DMS 001
- Accessory to be installed with RE DMS 001 o RE DMS DA1
- With it is possible to turn OFF, turn ON and dim manually the system installing the accessory with
switches and push buttons.
– First Switch: It allows you to select between manual or automatic control.
- Manual control: Automatic Dimming will not be functional
– Second Switch (ON/OFF): It has not function assigned.
– Pushbutton (DIM) : Press shortly the pushbutton to switch the lamps ON and By keeping it pressed will dim the lamps.
Each time it is released and it is again held down, the sense of dim is reversed.
- Automatic Control: the level of lighting to be applied will be marked by the active dimming of the sensors RE DMS 001 or RE DMS DA1.
– Second SWITCH (ON/OFF): When in ON, the automatic daylight control system will work at any time. When in OFF the automatic daylight control system will work only when the sensors DETECT MOVEMENT.
– Pushbutton: It has not function assigned.