• Wireless Dimming Actuator KNX RF S-Mode.
• Control of RGB or Single-colored LED Strips via Pulse Width Modulation (PWM).
• Perfect solution when retrofitting conventionel installations, without the need of installing KNX bus cables.
• For connection to the KNX Bus a KNX to KNX RF S-Mode Media Coupler (CO K5X 002) is required.
• Different functions are configurable via ETS, e.g.:
· Control of 1 RGB LED Strip or 3 Single-colored LED Strips.
· Time for soft-on and soft-off.
· Minimum and maximum dimming level.
· Dimming level at off and on.
· Staircase time switch with pre-warning function.
• Up to 5 Scenes and 5 Sequences can be stored / called up.
• It has 4 Analog/Digital inputs, which can be configured independently, through the ETS:
· Digital inputs (binary): allows the connection of a pushbutton, switch or conventional binary sensor, free-voltage contact.
· Analog inputs: allows the connection of a temperature probe (ST KNT 001 or
ST KNT 002).
• Each of the four inputs has the following functions: Switch, Dimmer, Multiple Dimmer, Sequential Switch, Blind Control, Scene Control, Fixed/Forced Function, Counter, Temperature Sensor and RGB colours.
• In addition, it allows to enable and configure up to 4 independent Thermostats
• Configurable state in which the output returns after power fault.