• 3-channel KNX-RF S-Mode Wireless Dimming Actuator for RGB LED Strips.
• Control of RGB or Single-colored LED Strips via Pulse Width Modulation (PWM).
• Different functions are configurable via ETS, e.g.:
– Control of 1 RGB LED Strip or 3 Single-colored LED Strips.
– Soft Switch On and Off.
– Minimum and maximum dimming level.
• Staircase time switch with pre-warning function.
• Up to 5 Scenes and 5 Sequences can be stored / called up.
• It has 4 Analog/Digital inputs, which can be configured independently, through the ETS:
• Digital inputs (binary): allows the connection of a pushbutton, switch or conventional binary sensor, free-voltage contact.
• Analog inputs: allows the connection of a temperature probe (ST KNT 001 or ST KNT 002).
• Each of the four inputs has the following functions: Switch, Dimmer, Multiple Dimmer, Sequential Switch, Blind Control, Scene Control, Fixed/Forced Function, Counter, Temperature Sensor and RGB colours.
• In addition, it allows to enable and configure up to 4 independent Thermostats.
• Programming and commissioning via ETS5 or later version.