• Multifunction actuator with 2 outputs for 1 blind/shutter control or 2 individual outputs.
• Can work as:
– 2-channel Switching Actuator.
– 1-channel Blinds/Shutters Actuator.
• It has 4 Analog/Digital inputs, which can be configured independently, through the ETS:
– Digital inputs (binary): allows the connection of a pushbutton, switch or conventional binary sensor, free-voltage contact.
– Analog inputs: allows the connection of a temperature probe (ST KNT 001 or ST KNT 002).
• In addition, it allows enabling and configuring up to 4 independent Thermostat.
• In case it is configured as 1-channel blinds/shutters actuator, the following alarms and functions are available: Wind alarm, Rain alarm, Frost alarm, Sun Protection function, Scene control and Forced function.
• In case it is configured as 2-channel switch actuator, the following functions are available in each channel: Timer, Preset value, Scene control, Logical functions, Forced and Threshold function.
• Each of the four inputs has the following functions: Switch, Switch/Dimmer, Multiple Dimmer, Sequential Switch, Blind Control, Scene Control, Fixed/Forced Function, Counter and Temperature Sensor.
• Maximum load capacity of up to 10A per channel.
• Programming and commissioning via ETS5 or later version.