KNX RF/TP COUPLER – CO K5X 002
- The KNX RF/TP Coupler is a compact KNX radio coupler.
- It connects KNX RF devices of a radio line with the KNX Bus Twisted Pair.
- The device has a filter table (8k byte). The coupler supports long frames and is compatible with the ETS software ETS5 or higher.
- The buttons on the front panel allow disabling the telegram filter for testing purposes.
- The LEDs indicate operating conditions as well as communication errors on the KNX bus.
- The power is supplied via the KNX bus (main line).
||CO K5X 002
|Power by the KNX BUS (Vcc)
||21 ~ 32Vcc
|Power Supply (V)
||21Vcc - 32Vcc
|Relative humidity %
||5 - 93
|Minimum Storage Temperature (ºC) (min)
|Maximum Storage Temperature (ºC) (max)
||Codified transmission in 868,4MHz
|Maximum coverage (m)
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)