4-CHANNEL UNIVERSAL INTERFACE – EM KNT 001
- Universal Interface with 4 binary inputs and 4 LED outputs.
- The Universal Interface has 4 channels which can be parameterised as inputs or outputs, e.g. for connection of conventional pushbuttons, free-voltage motion detectors, etc.
- The interface can evaluate at its potential-free inputs up to 4 pushbutton/swich states with a common reference potential and send the corresponding telegrams.
- The telegrams may be for switching or dimming, blind/shutter control, value transmitter applications (light level, temperature,…) light scene control or pulse counting. As an alternative, the four channels can control four LEDs as independent outputs.
- The outputs are protected against short circuits, overload and wrong polarity.
- This device is flush mounted in a universal box, behind the pushbutton/switch.
||EM KNT 001
|Power Supply (V)
||21Vcc - 32Vcc
||ETS4 or later
||Standard mechanism or junction box
|Line length (m)
|Type of inputs
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)