• Interface with 4 independent channels, which can work as Binary Input or LED Output.
• Equipped with 4 Digital (Binary) inputs which may be conmnected to a conventional push-button, switch or binary sensor with free-voltage contact.
• Each of the 4 channels has the following configurable functions with the ETS:
· Switch: to turn the light ON and OFF.
· Switch and Dimmer: to turn ON/OFF and dim the light.
· Multiple Switch: to turn ON/OFF the light depending on the number of press.
· Sequential Switch: to do sequential switching ON/OFF.
· Blinds/Shutters Control: to move the blinds/shutter by push buttons or switches.
· Scenes Control: to save and recover a light scene.
· Values Sending: to send different measures or values, for example the light level, temperature,….
· Impulse Counter: it allows, for example, counting the number of operations.
· LED visualization.
• Universal- or Junction-box mounting.
• Programming and commissioning via ETS4 or later versions.