4-CHANNEL BINARY INPUT/OUTPUT - EM KNT 001
- Interface with 4 independent channels, which can work as Binary Input or LED Output.
- Equipped with 4 Digital (Binary) inputs which may be conmnected to a conventional push-button, switch or binary sensor with free-voltage contact.
- Each of the 4 channels has the following configurable functions with the ETS:
- Switch: to turn the light ON and OFF.
- Switch and Dimmer: to turn ON/OFF and dim the light.
- Multiple Switch: to turn ON/OFF the light depending on the number of press.
- Sequential Switch: to do sequential switching ON/OFF.
- Blinds/Shutters Control: to move the blinds/shutter by push buttons or switches.
- Scenes Control: to save and recover a light scene.
- Values Sending: to send different measures or values, for example the light level, temperature,….
- Impulse Counter: it allows, for example, counting the number of operations.
- LED visualization.
- Universal- or Junction-box mounting.
- Programming and commissioning via ETS4 or later versions.
||EM KNT 001
|Power Supply (V)
||21Vcc - 32Vcc
||ETS4 or later
||Standard mechanism or junction box
|Line length (m)
|Type of inputs
|Minimum Working Temperature (ºC) (min)
|Maximum Working Temperature (ºC) (max)