• Interface with 4 independent channels, which can work as Binary or Analog Input.
• The Digital (Binary) inputs which may be conmnected to a conventional push-button, switch or binary sensor with free-voltage contact.
• Each of the 4 channels has the following configurable functions with the ETS:
– Switch: to turn the light ON and OFF.
– Switch and Dimmer: to turn ON/OFF and dim the light.
– Multiple Switch: to turn ON/OFF the light depending on the number of press.
– Sequential Switch: to do sequential switching ON/OFF.
– Blinds/Shutters Control: to move the blinds/shutter by push buttons or switches.
– Scenes Control: to save and recover a light scene.
– Values Sending: to send different measures or values, for example the light level, temperature,….
– Impulse Counter: it allows, for example, counting the number of operations.
– Temperature Sensor (ST KNT 001 & ST KNT 002 probes).
• Up to 4 Heating and / or Cooling Thermostats.
• Universal- or Junction-box mounting.
• Programming and commissioning via ETS4 or later version.